WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OPENING DAY IS SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY APRIL 1ST, at NOON. Please note, this date is weather permitting. Range opens at 10:00 am. An additional email will be sent to confirm details.
The clubhouse bar and little food will be available. Our full kitchen menu will not be ready immediately, thank you for your patience!
2015 Memberships are available
Our 2015 events schedule is here! Please mark your calendars. I will need your support to make these events a success.
- Opening party - Saturday, April 18th, 5:00pm Clubhouse
- Spring 2-person Best Ball - Saturday, May 2nd - 8:30 Shotgun / 18 holes - Member/Member or Member/Guest
- Couples Horserace - Saturday, May 2nd - 1:30 Shotgun / 9-Hole scramble - Members/Guests 4:00 Food, drinks, prizes and fun - Kentucky Derby 5:24 post time
- World Golf Scramble Qualifier - Saturday May 16th - 8:00am - 18 Holes - 4 Person Scramble Registration online or call Jamie for details.
- GreyStone Amateur - Sunday, June 7th, 1:30 Shotgun - 18 Holes (6/6/6) - Gross and Net Divisions - 2 Person Teams - Open to all golfers, public welcomed
- Ladies Invitational - Wednesday, July 8th - 2:30 Shotgun - 18 Holes / 5:00 Shotgun - 9 Holes 7:30 Dinner and prizes - Members and Guests Invited - Format TBA
- Club Championship - Saturday, August 22nd - 7:30 Tee Times - 27 Holes Stroke Play Members only
- GreyStone Calcutta - Sunday, September 13th - 10:00 Shotgun / 18 Holes - 3 Person Scramble - Members Only
- Fall Couples Event - Sunday, September 27th - 12:00 Shotgun / 18 Holes - Members and Guests Invited. Format TBA
- Member Closing Event - Date, time and format to be announced later
- Friday Couples - 5:30 Shotgun / 9-Holes - Format TBA
Dates: May 22, June 5, June 19, July 10, July 24, August 7, August 21, September 4
Jamie 612-702-5960 firstname.lastname@example.org
ADOPT-A-HOLE Program for GreyStone Golf Club
Members choose what hole you would like to adopt and you keep the tee markers on that hole manicured throughout the summer. Basically, pull weeds , trim grass, etc...(only on the tee markers)
Please contact Jamie of what hole you would like. Also you may pick the clubhouse!
As a member of GreyStone Golf Club, you may play Geneva Golf Club for $25.00 anytime. Please call the golf shop directly to reserve. Also, you may play Minnewaska Golf Club for $20.00. Some restrictions apply and you must go thru Jamie to reserve tee time. You may also play Kimball, Melrose or Albany CC for a cart fee. Please pick up your passes from Jamie in golf shop.
Please support your club.
- Our cart staging area will be located behind the range tee. As a courtesy, please pick-up and return your cart to this same area before/after your round. This will lead to efficient operations. Thank you for you help.
- COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE WATER AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS ONLY AT CHECK IN.
Monday - 3 Person Scramble
Tuesday - 2 Person Best Ball
Clubhouse & Golf Shop News
Members receive 20% off CLOTHING and 10% off HARD GOODS.