The Course ...
• 18 Hole Championship Course Designed by Tom Lehman
• GreyStone has been named to the 2008-2009 Golf Digest “Best Places to Play” with a 4 ½ star rating out 5.
• Scottish Links Style Architecture unique to Minnesota opened for play in July of 2000
• Bent Grass Greens, Tees & Approaches.
• Driving Range with Large Bent Grass Teeing Area.
Tournament Outings ...
• GreyStone accommodates groups from 40 to 156 players with Shotgun Starts.
• Tournament discount pricing based on group size, starting with 40 players.
• 50-cart fleet with additional carts available upon request.
• Food and Beverage options.
Contact PGA Professional, Jamie Alderman for all information and requests.
Services & Tournament Management ...
• Pairings and Alphabetical lists prepared by staff.
• Carts are conveniently staged directly behind Driving Range Tee and Putting Green with Cart Signs and Starting Holes.
• Welcome letters and official scorecards placed in carts.
• Tournament Sponsor Signage placed on course by GreyStone staff and collected after play.
• Players led to starting holes by GreyStone staff.
• On-course Beverage Service (two carts available) and Rangering provided.
• Scorecards collected upon completion of play.
• Players can access parking lot with carts to secure their equipment.
• Tournament Results Sheet provided to event coordinators.
Food and Beverage Facilities and Amenities ...
• Two Beverage Carts available for On-Course Service (golfers will pass clubhouse F&B service twice during the round).
• Drink tickets available.
• Lunch and Dinner are available – view menus at www.greystonegc.net.
• Box Lunches can be distributed in lobby during Tournament Registration.
• Buffets and Plated Meals available.
• Wi-Fi access available throughout Clubhouse.
• Hosted Bar service available
Club Policies for Group Outings ...
• All outings of 40 or more players require a non-refundable deposit of $500, an initial estimate of the number of players, and completion of GreyStone Golf Club's Group Golf Contract.
• GreyStone requires a guaranteed final number of players 7 days in advance. This guarantee cannot be reduced from the initial estimate by more than 20%. PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED FROM THIS NUMBER. If additional golfers are added within the 7 days, client is responsible for total number of actual golfers.
• Pairings must be made available 48 hours prior to your day of play.
• Tournament signage must be provided to GreyStone at least one day prior to the event.
• Only food & beverage product supplied by GreyStone Golf Club will be allowed on property.
• Food & Beverage arrangements must be completed two weeks prior to the event with the club's Food & Beverage Director.
• Payment is preferred on the day of the event. If you require billing our terms are net 30 days.
GreyStone Management Staff ...
• Tournament Coordination provided by PGA Professional, Jamie Alderman.
• Immaculate Course Conditions maintained by Head Superintendent.
• Banquets prepared by Lehman's Bar and Grill.